Our Educational Programs include:
- Utilizing Existing Federal Law to Protect Your Gender Variant/Transgender Youth in School
- Find healthcare providers for your gender variant child, no matter where you live.
- Minimizing the Top Ten Fears of Raising a Gender Variant Child
- Creating Positive Media Experiences
- Who, How, When? Informing Others of Your Child’s Gender Variance
- Finding a Voice
- Transition: What is it…and is it Right for My Child?
- Successful Partnering With Schools K-12
- Coping, Problem Solving and Personal Safety Skills for Gender Variant and Trans Youth
- Allies Supporting “T” Youth and Their Families
TYFA has received many testimonials praising its effectiveness in support of transgender children within the educational community.
Our brochure provides an overview of TYFA services, programs, mission and vision. You may download and print individual copies or contact us at email@example.com for bulk orders.
We publish news, announcments, stories, articles and events of interest to those who are supporting gender variant and transgender children and youth. Subscribe to our mailing list
TransYouth Family Allies sponsors online support forums.
We provide inspiring and enlightening via our Speakers Bureau for groups throughout North America, often requiring only our expenses be covered.
Ian Benson Project
Ian Benson was a 16-year old affirmed male who took his own life in October 2007. Ian’s mother, TYFA’s secretary/treasurer, hopes to help other children and families avoid the pain and struggles that can lead to suicide among trans youth. You can help!